Types of membership:
• Full: entitles you to take part in all club activities (some at an extra fee) and use all facilities. Participation in lessons and organized tours requires Full membership.
• Trail: As Regular, but use of clubhouse and parking at the club is not permitted.
For more information, please Contact Us.
• Use of our clubhouse and parking lot (right next to the trails).
• Access to our 60 km of trails, 50 km of which are groomed, plus access to 10 km of skating trails and connections with neighbouring municipalities’ ski networks.
• Access to trails of the Morin-Heights network at no additional cost.
• Free parking in Morin-Heights lots: on chemin du lac Echo, at the foot of Mont Bellevue, at Montfort, and the one off rue des Bouleaux that gives access to MH backcountry trails.
• Access to the club’s programs (Viking BR, Viking JR and Challenge for kids, plus weekly guided tours and lessons for adults)
• Social events, picnics, getaway ski weekends, etc.
• Off-season activities, including cycling and hiking
At Viking, members make everything happen. Each individual member is responsible for putting in two volunteer days per season; for a family, the commitment is four days. You’ll be able to indicate what you’d like to do on the membership form. Those who are unable to volunteer can choose to pay an additional fee.
After the 1st program lesson, a refund less 15% to be applied.
After the 2nd program lesson, a refund less 30% to be applied.
After the 3rd program lesson, no refund.
Such refunds will be respected following return receipt of the issued Viking membership card in the event that those involved were also "leaving the club".